Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Anne and Natalie at the Poppies

This is a friend that I have known for 7 years now. I think all the years I have been takin her pictures, these are the best. I think with anything you do, you can improve in what you do. I am gettin better each time I do a shoot. Thanks Anne for letting me once again take your pictures!Align Center





Below, I think, are way cool. I love to focus on something and have the subject out of focus!


This above is so ANNE! WAY CUTE!
These 2 (above and below) I can't decide. close up or father away?




Above and below I had fun with Photoshop and put a spot light and I think they turned out pretty cool!

These 2 I think they are my fave






2 comments:

Angie said...

Those are SO great!! How do you choose?? lol...Any chance you might have an opening in the next week or two? :)

Kirsten said...

Thnak you.
Well, of course I have time to...I will email you :0)

Followers